Definition: Styrene acrylic emulsion based, matt silicon exterior paint.
Spec: Permomax is super durable against rough atmospheric conditions and alkali effects. it has super covering power. the high breathing capacity allows the expulsion of the humidity and water from the application wall, while it does not pass any humidity or water inwards. its adhering capabilities allows the paint not to crack or peel by time.
Application: The surface should be forced from dust, grease & dirt of the old paint residue. Permolit binder or Permolit silicon primer is necessary before the application on new surfaces. Cleanable. It does not cause any crack or swell on the wall. It has a high covering and respiration capability. It is odourless and it is environment friendly. The colours do not fade in time.
- Specification: Styrene acrylic emulsion based, Matt silicon exterior paint.
- Dilution: 10%- 15% with water.
- Coverage: 14- 18m2 per litre in a single coat
- Drying time: Touch free in 30 minutes, dust dry in 2hrs, full dry in 24hrs.
- Packages: 15L, 7.5L& 2.5L.